Thursday, July 4, 2013

Awake

I took a nap and woke up to the guessing that it is good to be giving to Ginny but of a real person being #1 like a dinosaur or something very big, important, and complext in the topic fighting, being cornered like someone in a closed on 1 side of the battle.  It's like they're experiencing great pain.  It's not @ Ginny but about the fact that we don't like when she stimulates herself.

It's funny, Ginny, I'm from Florida and Orlando younger than you, much mroe before Floridian.  I'm more fresh from the ****, as well, and it seem to be something I can keep.  It's too bad I can't also be a Floridian.  I can't do much.  I think when I clean my stuff and get skinnier, it will be different.

Anyway, yea, Ginny, these people are to the *****.  Whoops, was that a fall?  Was that the same 1 person?  I bet Ginny thinks Tim Burton can back up her stature.  I don't mean to be suggestive, but I mean I have this thing for Tim Burton and figure that's what he'd do with someone like her.  He backs himself but was pretty nice.  I can insulting him and change to Ginny so I'm counted, too, but I mean I think I still have a thing for his existence in the public life.

Just say in general someone thinks all the popular people will battle to a great finish.  Like all the artsy feely adult figures.  I think I hear Ginny, now.  She's also the 1 taken away from society.

Does anyone wanna share "their problem?"  I'm sorta left believing she lives a low and dirty life.  Lemme explain, she's the 1 who gives in to temptation, and I believe it even if you say that's not really how it is.  It happened, if it always occurs to me these things, and I am getting at whatever told me this.  You know, I just sorta ignored it but see it's an issue that needs a voter on.  Oh, by low and dirty I just meant that she listens to bad people, like thinks they're cool and tryin' to make it, also I guess thinks it's funny, "whatever Tim Burton says."  He was being perverted @ fame.  I agree it should be touched on, but it was extremely insulting to me.  I just found it so "dirty."

Then, what if she doesn't wanna wait until each holiday to have to be received like that.  This is an overly rudimentary way of doing things in the world.

Oh, and I'm not talking to her.  I'm talking to other people in Orlando and the world news.

Like, if you just wanna go all out and ask I don't cringe but disapprove of the attractive public figures, like Drew Barrymore as opposed to the stereotypical Angelina Jolie.. of people, Ginny, Ellen DeGeneres, you name it.. well I accept Ellen's needs.. I guess maybe Tim Burton doing that in a way..anyway it happens.. disapprove of them basically acting like they're suddenly "touched" too much, people who are great public figures, like looking at Ellen in the Disney ride from back when.  They think it's the thing I know to always make a clear sign, a clear sign the road is being blocked by congestion of adoring attention used to set up the *** organs of someone like Ginny or Ellen or Tim or Johnny Depp.  All I can say now is that was the opposite of what was supposed to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Forget that I have no one and nowhere to go*