Sunday, July 7, 2013

Problema

Do you wanna know something retarded, literally not making fun? ... Forgot what I was gonna say but nothing too bad.  Anyway, why didn't Ginny just tell me to change the post?  She wasn't very informative, and that's very impolite.  Even if she didn't answer each thing with a question mark nor each issue nor the point ... I just feel she's taking advantage of me because of Tim Burton.  No more like my therapist saying this ain't got nothin' to do with "Tim Burton" or "Ellen DeGeneres."  How loony.

I used Ginny's Facebook to catch any interesting messages, which are not often posted.  Apparently, if she has friends, they don't post online.  They just use her Facebook to post advertisements to her Followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Forget that I have no one and nowhere to go*