Friday, July 5, 2013

Down in New Orleans

Why am I not included in that group?  I did feel very exposed by the time I was 16.

So, what was I saying?  It wasn't @ the title.

I am respecting whoever created the diet of New Orlenas because people there get fat, easily.  I don't eat much now, would like to, but am too ugly and fat.  Anyway, they have not funnel cakes as I'd put like in the festivals esp. in Florida I was at but the bin yays.  Like, why isn't it ice cream.  I'm sure they like ice cream, too.  People in the suburbs I think like there was a little truck set up no wait a booth set up when it's hot so brilliantly that serves such substantial snow cones.  Heaven knows how many calories exist in that intake.  People at school would find time to talk and say they were like so pining for it, were fat kids that groomed themselves or skinny kids with fatty fingers.  My fingers used to be pretty, too, but now I think the organ changed them.  Piano really helped.  Then, remember, I knew this somehow, in New Orleans they have world famous hot dog stands.  In the nation's oldest continuing city where I happened to live, they had the "oldest store" and I think I had some cute hot dogs there WAH the internet was just coming in.  Then we moved to New Orleans.  So, yea.  I know all about some things, at least I have a feeling for what it is.  They had a store on the line of shops which included the oldest schoolhouse, have no idea why the kids weren't all dark because they were in the movie.  I think it was made possibly before Latin America but do not know.  So, yea, there was this hot dog store I grew to like, it was so funny.