Friday, July 5, 2013

Facebook Post

You're welcome. I hope the class proves very educational. The only thing is being that I was in her college classes I found them because of all the kinds of kids that there was no way I'd learn anything, felt uncomfortable in the exercises, wasn't totally on top of memorizing all the time, neither, for Acting 1. I just did the assignments, didn't spend too much time on it. I dunno, I hate schools that issue busywork, like the classes I took online there (Valencia CC,) a full load and now am stuck fishing for grade forgiveness when I do not have the strength to study something other than my career being I am already 27. However, my field has lots of people going back for their Masters. People do seem to cut me short and want me to move on. I'm not a stringent person at all when it comes to telling someone to chose a career that could work because I have. I've been in Orlando starting 2005, all the time from 2006. I've only been in my room posting online, until the internets seemed to leave in their socialization. I had a breakthrough and started going to movies on weekends, 2 each weekend. Thank God, now I can concentrate when watching a movie, at least not unable to sit through it. I've seen memorable things quite often but lately haven't been going. So, there was "Conan" with the prized young Russian girl actress about maybe 12 and the Belgium girl in "War Horse." Male sure to click on the 1st picture to make it big. http://t.co/tFXbhzUxmH http://t.co/ErL6GjhMVh I remember PotC3 with that cute boy Liam or whatever if you watched the end credits. http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/William_Turner_III See, he is from L.A., and the 1 at the beginning is from where I'm from. I was wondering, are you going to take some private coaching? That would be fun. I would use her to network to get in "Finding Dory," which I post @ on IMDb. I would prefer to be Tinkerbell in the parade. I'm losing weight and practiced. I look a bit out of place. I know they are strong and short, Tinkerbell, and I am just @ the right hight. Funny, I am just 1 inch above 5' or a bit shorter rather. Well, I am so excited for you and hope for the best. I have to warn you @ me, I ended up getting kicked outta the classes I was in at Valencia and go home but ended up @ Lakeside for no reason, really. They just said I seemed like I needed a break, got me mad, kept saying I went to the bathroom too much and laughed inappropriately. I mean, the kids there didn't seem intent on anything important. I tried to make friends with all of them, but only 3 people spoke to me, some. Guess they're there for Ginny and theater and not for specifically me. My note said nothing @ not returning, they didn't touch me up and said I could contact someone when I get back. All I need, though, is a note from a psychiatrist. I am not even allowed to step on campus. I mean, it makes sense, I'd probably wonder back to her classroom. It's just that my mom said she got a note about like maybe not taking class from that teacher. They were concerned @ grades, but I really am not. Yes, my GPA @ Valencia is low with the semester I didn't Withdraw from in time and I did lots of work @ home on it. 18 credits of General Studies. Well okay. I wish you loads of luck!

Ginny, sorry if this is too long, but I tried to stay on topic. Too bad people won't talk to me on my blog or forum cuz lots of people like posting on message boards and Facebook and MySpace. Well, I hope I am on topic with interests in your classes.

Oh, and I might not even be well enough to go to school in the Fall. I feel so out of it. I need more exercise and health food. I'm doing it. Actually, that semester will be dedicated to going to Disney World, too. I took all her Valencia classes last time, and I would come home petrified. It was 2 days a week, but I also exercised in the morning there, ate lunch, and took a shower, got ready and went to the classes. I just hope that someday I can take her public classes again, unless the students are too annoying.


Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Forget that I have no one and nowhere to go*