Friday, July 5, 2013

Something Serious

Okay, so I was worried, I used to m********* because I was sitting on the floor 1 day and then I tried to make a hammock.  My mom looked sad, and my life is probably forever changed.  I couldn't help it.  No one would show me normal affection.

So, I ended up doing it to seeing weird, usually cartoon eyes and things..um.  You know, like the dizzy feeling?  Definitely get turned on when people point to their private.

What else?  Ah, yes, at a more rudimentary age moving from Fort Lauderdale as a mixed race, sorta beaten down to equality girl, no one to turn to with my feelings from the world and family.  They seemed to think other people would be mean to me if they didn't train me, and no one buys it.  So, I would think of like people dragged around in sacks, then I think 2 things, 1 being like going through 1 kind of pile of stuff and then the other another pile .. people making m**********y cartoons of things in water or stuck in holes.  Then there's hypnosis, included.  You know, you see a yoyo now you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Forget that I have no one and nowhere to go*